Are you a young engineer looking to take the next step in your career development?
The Trinitas Internship Program is your chance to gain real experience with one of the world’s biggest names in engineering.
We're looking for fresh graduates, NYSC Corp members, and young professionals in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and automation studies who are ready to take on an internship.
If you'd like to learn more about this program and how it could benefit you (or someone you know), please fill out the form below!
Click Here to Apply
Eligibility criteria of applicants:
- Must be an NYSC Corp Member or recent graduate of either mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or automation.
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 26 years old.
- Must be available for a 6months internship program in Lagos, Nigeria.
- Must be ready to start the internship program by July 2023
- Have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university/polytechnic/education records.
- Strong verbal and written English Skills
- Must reside in Lagos and its environs.
- Academic results.
- Ability to provide requested information and documents.
- Availability for the internship duration.
- Residency in Lagos and environs.
Note:- This is a PAID internship.
Soft skills, also known as common skills or core skills, are skills applicable to all professions. These include critical thinking, problem…Read more
Being able to communicate effectively is one of the most important life skills to learn. Succeeding in your career requires good communication…Read more
No matter what walk of life you come from, what industry you’re interested in pursuing or how much experience you’ve…Read more